After playing a little while with the VMWare Appliance of Zarafa Server, i make some toughts about the Mail integration. As i understand, i have setup the mail integration as follows: receiving Mails in the Inbox with getmail_fetch, sending Mails with Postfix as a Smarthost. My ISP has a IMAP and POP3 Account where i can send and receive Mails. but there are some problems with my setup, i wish to clear for me.

first thing is, when i send mails to Account like google as receipient, the mail is send one hour of local time. as an example: local time 18:30, i send the mail, as timestamp in the inbox of Google (an Roundcube/IMAP by my ISP) i see 17:30 as send date. Receiving date in Roundcube is fine with 18:31. It looks to me as a summertime issue here in Germany... but im not sure. i have synced the date with ntpdate and synced this to the hwclock. no change...

second thing: if i receive mails by my ISP, the mail have a receiving timestamp. if i get them with a normal mailclient via IMAP, this date is the same on the server and visible in the client. no chaqnge here.. that fine... but if i get the mails with getmail, the receiving date changes in some cases to the actual local time, when i fetch the mails. can i anything to against this to receive the Mails with the original date and timestamp? i have here my getmailrc file, maybe this helps to find an error.
i use this in conjunction with a little script:
ntpdate is only there to get the time before i fetch my mail, but this doesnt seem to work...

third and last thing: this has nothing to do with the server itself, only with the VMWARE image/installation i think. but it would be great to have a solution. the problem is... tadaaa the time again. if i run the image, all is fine, i get the mails, can sync with my clients and so on. but i dont have my workstation up all the time. other night i power of my desktop machine and as a result i supend the virtual vmware machine also. the next day after logging in to my account, i resume the virtual machine at the last point. this works, but with one problem: I have the time from yesterday where i suspended the vm. sure i can get the right date with ntpdate, but most of the time, i remember this and i forget it. as a result the receiving mails are sorted in with false date in the header. is there anything i can do, to have always the right time on the vm? i use the vmware player...

i know, many questions, but im sure, that someone can help me.