Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: Z-push gives [FATAL] error when syncing between DAViCal and Windows Phone 10

  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Belo Horizonte, Brazil
    Posts
    1,475
    Hi Faramir,

    have you modified the log file? E.g. incoming WBXML is missing for almost all requests. It is not very helpful.

    Are there any errors in apache error log?

    Have you checked the files with Could not locate state are really available? Has the webserver user correct permissions?

    Also please upgrade to Z-Push 2.3.4.

    Manfred
    Please do not PM me asking for support. Use the forum instead. Thank you.
    I usually check the mobility thread at the end of the day, so please have some patience if there's no immediate response. Asking to look at certain thread per PM won't result in a faster answer.

  2. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    7
    Hi Manfred,

    Sorry for the delay, I did not receive a notification email. The only thing I removed from the log is my username on the backend, nothing more. This weekend I will continue the project and upgrade to the latest z-push vesion.
    Kind regards,
    Faramir

  3. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    7
    Hi Manfred,
    At the moment I am facing the serious need for a redesign and upgrade of my network devices, so my z-push project goes on hold. When looking at this forum I see that my problem is basically the same as
    The problem of a out of sync synckey is also my problem. I checked the permissions, but those are okay.
    Thanks for the time spend.
    Kind regards,
    Faramir

  4. #14
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    2
    Hi,

    I had the same problematic (with Davical, but also with Baikal). I think, it has something to do with the used wbxmlencoder. It seems that the awl-libraries does not transmit the necessary resources as stream.

    See this for more information.

    Regards,
    Brunt

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Belo Horizonte, Brazil
    Posts
    1,475
    Hi Brunt,

    that is of course true, but in such a case there are also errors in the log. I've created a ticket to fix this for CalDav and CardDav backends: .

    Manfred
    Please do not PM me asking for support. Use the forum instead. Thank you.
    I usually check the mobility thread at the end of the day, so please have some patience if there's no immediate response. Asking to look at certain thread per PM won't result in a faster answer.

  6. #16
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    2
    Hi,

    I updated to the beta-version (2.3.6 beta1) today and my issue seems to be fixed: I'm able to synchronize the event descriptions between mobile device and server again.

    Many thanks,
    Brunt

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Windows Phone error 85010014 occurring since Z-Push update last week on Synology
    By Monty Wild in forum Z-Push when using Kopano/Zarafa
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-11-2015, 11:37 PM
  2. z-push sync fails since phone update to Windows Phone 8.1
    By Topfi in forum Z-Push when using Kopano/Zarafa
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-11-2015, 07:32 PM
  3. Can't connect Z-Push via SSL and Windows Phone 7.5
    By GerdS in forum Z-Push when using Kopano/Zarafa
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 27-02-2012, 10:33 PM
  4. Z-Push Windows Phone 7 compatibility
    By Mempity in forum Z-Push when using Kopano/Zarafa
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 26-05-2011, 07:45 AM
  5. z-push debug.txt 1GB, Windows Phone 7
    By muellfr in forum Mobile devices Archives
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 23-12-2010, 04:30 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •