Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: z-push 2.3.3 (ZCP 7.2.3) / Problem with z-pushh and moving outlook folders

Quote Originally Posted by fbartels View Post
    Could it be that you did not do a full resync after upgrading to Z-Push 2.3? This would then be consistent with your experiences.
    Well... it's my third full resync after seeing inconsistencies (initially with single items in my Inbox only). But I haven't seen this specific effect so far again. But before this happend I increased memory and # of cores (now 2) as I have seen this effect when I moved several mails very fast after the other. Perhaps both issues are related.

Let's see, when the issue with the folders occurs again.

Zarafa

Sorry, I should have written "did you create a new profile after upgrade?". https://wiki.z-hub.io/display/ZP/Upg...zingalldevices
    Regards Felix

How to get Kopano

Zarafa ALPHA/BETA/RC feedback in BETA forum please.
    Zarafa IRC chat: irc.freenode.com > #zarafa
    Zarafa documentation: http://documentation.zarafa.com/

No support via PM! Please contact our sales team for an offer if you want my full attention.

Sorry, I should have written "did you create a new profile after upgrade?". https://wiki.z-hub.io/display/ZP/Upg...zingalldevices
    yes, I did - I just checked it as I give my profiles indicative names. And the current profile name is specific to 2.3

OK. I checked several folders. They worked (move without isses). But than I found a folder which fails all the time. I did a copy before with webapp. Than I moved it. I moved with outlook but not in the

I have the DEBUG data. What I don't understand is, that I don't find a "moved" message!!! (which I normally find with other folders I moved).

I have done a new clean resync before...

Code:
    26/11/2016 16:47:39 [43702] [DEBUG] [email@email.de] [DEVID] ImportChangesICS->Config(): initializing importer with state: 0xec7b010050e31500
    26/11/2016 16:47:39 [43702] [DEBUG] [email@email.de] [DEVID] ChangesMemoryWrapper->ImportFolderChange(): Set foldertype for folder '333 Sonstiges2' from cache as it was not sent: '1'
    26/11/2016 16:47:39 [43702] [ INFO] [email@email.de] [DEVID] StatusException: ImportChangesICS->ImportFolderChange('Ue379c','0bb6d0772c9e489dae5495f8f19c9b99e35304000000','333 Sonstiges2'): Error, folder data not available: 0x0 - code: 6 - file: /usr/share/z-push/backend/kopano/importer.php:714
    I have got the whole xml file (I removed all data before and after that move-event).

When I move other folders afterwards - they work without issue. I guess it has something to do with the folders or its content...? (wrong characters in one of emails or so?)
    Last edited by fbartels; 28-11-2016 at 12:42 PM.

Zarafa

Can you upload the wbxml and sent the link to it? We would need the whole file to reach a conclusion here
    Regards Felix

How to get Kopano

Zarafa ALPHA/BETA/RC feedback in BETA forum please.
    Zarafa IRC chat: irc.freenode.com > #zarafa
    Zarafa documentation: http://documentation.zarafa.com/

No support via PM! Please contact our sales team for an offer if you want my full attention.

Any news

Can you upload the wbxml and sent the link to it? We would need the whole file to reach a conclusion here
    Have you seen anything helpful in this file? The problem still occurs - even with the latest z-push.
    Thanks
    zarafatk

Hi,

I am not aware that I saw this log.

I've just merged a bunch of tickets into the pre-final repository, one that could be related to your issue: https://jira.z-hub.io/browse/ZP-1186
    Did you create the folder in Outlook? Do you see that folder in Webapp?

Could you retest with the latest version from the pre-final repository (currently at version 2.3.6beta0+42) making sure to use folders that are known in Outlook and WebApp for your test?
    Ideally, resync the Outlook profile before testing (after update).

Cheers,
    Sebastian

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12