Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: z-push 2.3.3 (ZCP 7.2.3) / Problem with z-pushh and moving outlook folders

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by fbartels View Post
    Could it be that you did not do a full resync after upgrading to Z-Push 2.3? This would then be consistent with your experiences.
    Well... it's my third full resync after seeing inconsistencies (initially with single items in my Inbox only). But I haven't seen this specific effect so far again. But before this happend I increased memory and # of cores (now 2) as I have seen this effect when I moved several mails very fast after the other. Perhaps both issues are related.

    Let's see, when the issue with the folders occurs again.

  2. #12
    Zarafa

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Hanover, Germany
    Posts
    1,890
    Sorry, I should have written "did you create a new profile after upgrade?". https://wiki.z-hub.io/display/ZP/Upg...zingalldevices
    Regards Felix

    How to get Kopano

    Zarafa ALPHA/BETA/RC feedback in BETA forum please.
    Zarafa IRC chat: irc.freenode.com > #zarafa
    Zarafa documentation: http://documentation.zarafa.com/

    No support via PM! Please contact our sales team for an offer if you want my full attention.

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by fbartels View Post
    Sorry, I should have written "did you create a new profile after upgrade?". https://wiki.z-hub.io/display/ZP/Upg...zingalldevices
    yes, I did - I just checked it as I give my profiles indicative names. And the current profile name is specific to 2.3

  4. #14
    OK. I checked several folders. They worked (move without isses). But than I found a folder which fails all the time. I did a copy before with webapp. Than I moved it. I moved with outlook but not in the

    I have the DEBUG data. What I don't understand is, that I don't find a "moved" message!!! (which I normally find with other folders I moved).

    I have done a new clean resync before...

    Code:
    26/11/2016 16:47:39 [43702] [DEBUG] [email@email.de] [DEVID] ImportChangesICS->Config(): initializing importer with state: 0xec7b010050e31500
    26/11/2016 16:47:39 [43702] [DEBUG] [email@email.de] [DEVID] ChangesMemoryWrapper->ImportFolderChange(): Set foldertype for folder '333 Sonstiges2' from cache as it was not sent: '1'
    26/11/2016 16:47:39 [43702] [ INFO] [email@email.de] [DEVID] StatusException: ImportChangesICS->ImportFolderChange('Ue379c','0bb6d0772c9e489dae5495f8f19c9b99e35304000000','333 Sonstiges2'): Error, folder data not available: 0x0 - code: 6 - file: /usr/share/z-push/backend/kopano/importer.php:714
    I have got the whole xml file (I removed all data before and after that move-event).

    When I move other folders afterwards - they work without issue. I guess it has something to do with the folders or its content...? (wrong characters in one of emails or so?)
    Last edited by fbartels; 28-11-2016 at 12:42 PM.

  5. #15
    Zarafa

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Hanover, Germany
    Posts
    1,890
    Can you upload the wbxml and sent the link to it? We would need the whole file to reach a conclusion here
    Regards Felix

    How to get Kopano

    Zarafa ALPHA/BETA/RC feedback in BETA forum please.
    Zarafa IRC chat: irc.freenode.com > #zarafa
    Zarafa documentation: http://documentation.zarafa.com/

    No support via PM! Please contact our sales team for an offer if you want my full attention.

  6. #16

    Any news

    Quote Originally Posted by fbartels View Post
    Can you upload the wbxml and sent the link to it? We would need the whole file to reach a conclusion here
    Have you seen anything helpful in this file? The problem still occurs - even with the latest z-push.
    Thanks
    zarafatk

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Aka SebastianBrasil
    Posts
    1,467
    Hi,

    I am not aware that I saw this log.

    I've just merged a bunch of tickets into the pre-final repository, one that could be related to your issue: https://jira.z-hub.io/browse/ZP-1186
    Did you create the folder in Outlook? Do you see that folder in Webapp?

    Could you retest with the latest version from the pre-final repository (currently at version 2.3.6beta0+42) making sure to use folders that are known in Outlook and WebApp for your test?
    Ideally, resync the Outlook profile before testing (after update).

    Cheers,
    Sebastian

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Moving emails in public folders
    By thctlo in forum Outlook usage Archives
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-09-2009, 10:08 AM
  2. [6.30.0RC3] Outlook moving complete folders between users
    By dw2412 in forum Beta Feedback Archives
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 13-07-2009, 09:40 AM
  3. Problems moving folders in Beta 2
    By kfrech in forum Beta Feedback Archives
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 24-05-2009, 10:29 PM
  4. Problem with duplicated Folders in Outlook 2007
    By fsdhh in forum Outlook usage Archives
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-05-2008, 09:21 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •