Thread: Multi server configuration

Multi server configuration

So... I have successfully created a server that has WebApp and WebMeetings on the same server using the provided documentations. Yea Me! And this did allow me to get my head around the various components!

However, I'm obviously missing something because as soon as I try to break the servers apart, it no longer works. Let me explain, our production system is broken up into different servers:

This is done so that if needed we can add additional web servers or increase resources on specific components. And this system is working wonderfully! But when I create a separate Meetings server and a new WebApp 2.2 server the Plugin doesn't work. I see the plugin (Initializing) but never finishing.

The logs don't seems to be too helpful. Is there a way to increase the verbosity?

Here is my nginx conf file: conf.d/webapp_webmeetings_ssl.conf
    Here is my zarafa webmeetings conf file: /etc/zarafa/webmeetings.cfg
    Here is my zarafa webapp meetings plugin conf file: /etc/zarafa/webapp/config-meetings.php

So I'm still working away. To troubleshoot I built another server with WebApp and WebMeetings together so I could go back and forth looking at the configs and logs.

One thing I noticed was that the webmeetings "SPREED_URL" really does need to be /webmeetings/ and this setting needs to be everywhere!
    For instance, I had a redirect for the root "/" to redirect to "/webapp/" and I have webmeetings running on "0.0.0.0:8090/" instead of "0.0.0.0/webmeetings"
    I thought the ngix proxy would correct for this, I kept seeing requests for "/webappstatic/..." in my apache and ngix logs.

After this change I'm getting MUCH further. But after logging in (which I can now do), I'm still seeing a problem with the "initializing" message running forever.