Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ZCP 7.2.4 RC1 has been released

Zarafa Testing

Lightbulb ZCP 7.2.4 RC1 has been released

Hi,

Hereby we announce the direct availability of ZCP 7.2.4 RC1.
    This release address two ICS issues, one where memory were not freed which resulted in a memory leak, the other issue was most noticeable on the mobile.
    In some cases certain items or folders were not synced. Both issues have been tested by us and our users who experienced these issues.
    As usual, you can download the packages from or .
    If you experience any other issues, please contact our Support department or consult our forum.

Cheers,
    -Suyi
    Looking for users to test our releases, interested? send me a PM

Hi,

is it right that the ubuntu 16.04 packages only includes "libgsoap-zarafa", "libgsoap-zarafa-dbg" and "libvmime-zarafa7-0" ?

Greetings, joker.

An user
    Thanks Suyi.. I believe there has been a mixup with the packaging of the open-source version as I am receiving these errors when trying to update from 7.2.3 (final):

Zarafa Testing
    Hi
    Ubuntu 16.04 packages will be released with the release of ZCP 7.2.5, if you are interested in testing, please send me PM.
    -Suyi

Zarafa Testing
    Hi,
    I could not reproduce this issue on RHEL7

I installed ZCP 7.2.3 with WebApp 2.2 and then upgraded to 7.2.4 RC1.
    I used yum localinstall *.rpm as command to perform the upgrade.
    -Suyi

As stated in the release notes for ZCP 7.2.3 no zarafa-backup will be in ZCP 7.2.4 (only zarafa-backup-plus)
    Is this the case now with 7.2.4 ? If so will there be a patch for the mem leak problem for 7.2.3 as I'm not realy happy this time with zarafa-backup-plus

rg
    Christian

An user
    I'm running Centos 7 and tried installing using the same command and got this
    There's a dependency issue with the open-source version. With the licensed and home versions (downloaded via Zarafa Portal), I am able to complete the installation command and reached the y/n prompt but didn't finalize as I have been using the open-source version and would like to keep it that way.

An user
    Hi Suyi,

I wanted to post a follow-up seeing that the open-source file repo was updated on the 10th but no update was posted.

I was able to install 7.2.4 RC1 but had to uninstall WebApp 2.2.0 Final first due to a mapi version mismatch, specifically zarafa-mapi-webapp dependent on php-mapi-7.2.3, which was needed to install WebApp 2.2.0 but was conflicting with php-mapi-7.2.4.10-82.1.x86_64.rpm so I ended up installing WebApp using rpm -i --nodeps.

Furthermore, the repeating netlink messages in syslog has not been resolved

Thanks

I just installed the zcp-7.2.4.10-debian-8.0-x86_64-supported.tar.gz and I have several critical errors:

1. It seems there is no zarafa-licensed binary. Outlook can't be used anymore. Here are the contents of the zarafa-licensed_7.2.4.1_amd64.deb:

2. I get segfaults in ntlm_auth like below:

3. I see messages like "x bytes leftover" - and afaik that should have been fixed already.

Best regards,
    Marco
    Zarafa Gold Partner and Linux Solutions - http://www.inett.de/

Zarafa Testing
    Hi Marco,

A new version has been made available to address the missing licensed issue.
    thanks for your report.
    -Suyi

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast