Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: ResolveUser failed 8004010f when adding new user

  1. #1
    Junior Member kromonos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Trier
    Posts
    15

    ResolveUser failed 8004010f when adding new user

    My Zarafa works fine, as long I'm using just one user:
    When I do a zarafa-admin -c webmaster -P -e -f Kromonos -n 1 and send a test message to my main user, which normaly works, I'll get this error:
    In main.cf I'm using:
    in master.cf:
    After deleting the new user, it works again. Don't know, what I did wrong

    OS: Scientific Linux 7.1
    ZCP: 7.2.1-51838
    PHP: 5.4.16
    Postfix: 2.10.1


    Edit: merde. Wrong board. Mod, please move -_-

  2. #2
    Zarafa

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Hanover, Germany
    Posts
    1,891
    In general you should look into using lmtp to deliver mails to zarafa-dagent instead of piping them. But this does not have a relation to the solution.

    How do you look up users in postfix? in your mail.log you deliver to [email protected], but your user details shows [email protected] as the address.
    Regards Felix

    How to get Kopano

    Zarafa ALPHA/BETA/RC feedback in BETA forum please.
    Zarafa IRC chat: irc.freenode.com > #zarafa
    Zarafa documentation: http://documentation.zarafa.com/

    No support via PM! Please contact our sales team for an offer if you want my full attention.

  3. #3
    Junior Member kromonos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Trier
    Posts
    15
    Thanks for reply.
    Postfix uses for lookup following sql query:
    When I use it at the mysql console, it prints the user that's needed.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    400
    Try :
    query = select value from objectproperty where objectid=(select objectid from objectproperty where value='%s' limit 1) and propname='emailaddress';
    and what is the result of :
    postmap -q mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql-users.cf

    Are you running Multi domain setup ?
    Last edited by thctlo; 06-01-2016 at 05:55 PM.

  5. #5
    Junior Member kromonos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Trier
    Posts
    15
    postmap with email results to nothing, but postmap with username, with actual config, gives the username back. How can I force using the username instead of mail address?
    I'm using zarafa with a single domain setup, but I have an other sending address than receiving.

  6. #6
    Zarafa

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Hanover, Germany
    Posts
    1,891
    The query is the same as in the wiki and the manual, so this should normally work.
    Regards Felix

    How to get Kopano

    Zarafa ALPHA/BETA/RC feedback in BETA forum please.
    Zarafa IRC chat: irc.freenode.com > #zarafa
    Zarafa documentation: http://documentation.zarafa.com/

    No support via PM! Please contact our sales team for an offer if you want my full attention.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    400
    Hai
    Kromonos, as Fbartels says, for single domain, your querie is correct you get a name back so thats ok also.
    and since you get the user back as result its ok.

    you should deliver to "virtual"

    but your trying to deliver to :
    mailbox_transport = zarafa:

    but you need
    virtual_mailbox_transport = zarafa:

    put a # in front of mailbox_transport = zarafa:

    Can you try that.
    you can find more about this here :

  8. #8
    Junior Member kromonos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Trier
    Posts
    15
    Sorry, saw that post just a few minutes ago.
    I've tried with virtual_mailbox_transport and I got following:
    Looks like the mail was delivered, but not shown in Zarafa. Also, normaly I got a status=sent (delivered via zarafa service)

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    400
    Re-check your postfix config.

    relay=local so, still delivert localy and not virtualy.
    start here, the doc links have changed.

  10. #10
    Junior Member kromonos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Trier
    Posts
    15
    Strange. I tested on a debian based system. Both, Scientific based and Debian based postfix is configured as described in 5.19.4. with db plugin. On Debian it works. On Scientific not. Still the lookup problem

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. MAPI error: 8004010f
    By mmain in forum Outlook client
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 24-10-2015, 04:24 PM
  2. Adding a second E-Mail adress to a exsisting user
    By JEM in forum Installation, Configuration and Maintenance
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-09-2013, 01:41 PM
  3. LDAP: Adding User to Groups
    By arnold2290 in forum Installation and Configuration Archives
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 22-03-2010, 05:15 PM
  4. Adding a new user in multi-company mode
    By weskeene in forum Installation and Configuration Archives
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-01-2009, 05:45 AM
  5. Adding Another User's Mailbox to Account
    By PrimaryServices in forum Outlook usage Archives
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-11-2008, 09:36 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •