Thread: Which windows client supports attachments for tasks?

Which windows client supports attachments for tasks?

Hello together,

I use Outlook 2016 to connect with Zarafa 7.1 on my NAS. With Outlook, I cannot add attachments on the tasks. (Only for local tasks possible).
    Do you know any client, that support attachments to exchange/sync tasks? (also a client for Android if you know something?)

(I need the client for windows, because I don't not have every time connection, therefore I need a offline tool. Furthermore to backup the tasks.

Best Regards

No information?
    I use Outlook on my windows so sync up the tasks. And on my android phone I use "Task & Notes". In both cases no attachments possible.
    Furthermore I see, that no HTML syntax is not possible with Outlook. With android I don't test it.

Hello,
    if you log in directly via Webacces/WebApp to the tasks of zarafa, you can also add attachments into a task. But, a connection with separat third party tools like Task&Notes, Outlook, Thunderbird it is not possible to see the attachment or add a attachment. Is it a configuration by Zarafa or of the third party tool?

Is is also possible to activate HTML syntax for the tasks?

Zarafa

Hello Micholee,

your question is a mixture of different things. If you are referring to devices connected over Z-Push/ActiveSync then this is currently a protocol limitation (ActiveSync 14.0 does not support it, only ActiveSync 16.0 will support it, but then its still unclear of clients such as Microsoft Outlook will pick up that change). For CalDAV its a limitation in our implementation (ical would generally support it, but we don't support it).

HTML in appointments and tasks is currently not possible as well. Although there is a feature request for it, I would not rate it very likely that this feature will arrive soon.
    Regards Felix

How to get Kopano

Zarafa ALPHA/BETA/RC feedback in BETA forum please.
    Zarafa IRC chat: irc.freenode.com > #zarafa
    Zarafa documentation: http://documentation.zarafa.com/

No support via PM! Please contact our sales team for an offer if you want my full attention.

Hello fbartels,

thanks for reply. Ok, attachment is a limitation of ActiveSync or no implementation support in CalDAV.

Regarding HTML, it is a little bit confusing for me, if I use "Task & Notes" in Android, that I can use bolt, italic and so one. After synchronization the bolt/italic text is furthermora available in Task&Notes, of course not in Zarafa/Webaccess

Zarafa

I don't use this app, but I guess they just show something thats different to what they sent to the server.
    Regards Felix

How to get Kopano

Zarafa ALPHA/BETA/RC feedback in BETA forum please.
    Zarafa IRC chat: irc.freenode.com > #zarafa
    Zarafa documentation: http://documentation.zarafa.com/

No support via PM! Please contact our sales team for an offer if you want my full attention.