Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: z-push causes apache PHP Fatal Error memory exhausted

z-push causes apache PHP Fatal Error memory exhausted

Hi Manfred,
    since upgrading a Sony Xperia Z to Android Jelly Bean 4.3 mail access doesn't work any longer. Account deletion and recreation doesn't help.
    "ZPUSH_VERSION" is "2.1.0-1750", which is not the latest, but after checking the release notes, which do not contain any changes that seem to be related to that problem, I don't see the need to upgrade.

The user's problem description:
    Synchronizing the Exchange ActiveSync account with the e-mails seems to work and email address of the sender and the subject line are displayed. But: when trying to open the e-mail, it is not opened and after some waiting time a message box appears that there is no connection to the server, even though the smartphone either via WiFi or via "Mobile data traffic" is connected.

The z-push-logfile contains regularly (not only when user tries to open an email):
    04/02/2014 04:57:04 [ 3739] [ERROR] [username] LoopDetection->ProcessLoopDetectionPreviousConnectionFailed(): Command 'ItemOperations' at 04/02/2014 04:51:59 with pid '2342' terminated unexpectedly or is still running.
    04/02/2014 04:57:04 [ 3739] [ERROR] [username] Please check your logs for this PID and errors like PHP-Fatals or Apache segmentation faults and report your results to the Z-Push dev team.

The apache-error.log contains regularly:
    [Tue Feb 04 04:57:45 2014] [error] [client 84.159.xxx.yyy] PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 119537627 bytes) in /usr/share/z-push/lib/core/zlog.php on line 143

What to do next? - I could send the complete logfiles, but dont want to post it here because of personal data.

Thanks in advance,
    Uwe
    Last edited by uwe347; 04-02-2014 at 06:41 AM.

Hello,

the very same problem here. I have also upgraded Xperia Z to new official firmware based on Android 4.3 and from that moment I am unable to synchronize my mailbox. I also noticed, that my calendar on Zarafa server is empty from beginning of 2014, but it might be unrelated. Originaly I started my tests with Z-Push version 2.0.3-1467, upgraded to 2.0.9-1787 and now I am on 2.1.1-1788 (data migrated by script).

Symptoms: When I try to synchronize mailbox (set on manual), apache process always takes full CPU, exhaustes PHP memory limit (no mater what) and dies. Debug log follows:

There is a lot of identifiers in debug log, I tried to cover them little bit.

Hope it helps.

Thank you

Cohen
    Last edited by fbartels; 07-02-2014 at 07:26 AM. Reason: please use [code] tags

Hi,

could you post the WBXML log of ItemOperations command? But it looks like you're both having this issue:

Manfred
    Please do not PM me asking for support. Use the forum instead. Thank you.
    I usually check the mobility thread at the end of the day, so please have some patience if there's no immediate response. Asking to look at certain thread per PM won't result in a faster answer.

Hi Manfred

i have the same issue
    PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 119537627 bytes) in /usr/share/z-push/lib/core/zlog.php on line 143

There are many issue messages in the internet

I am very sad now , i can´t read my e-Mails now

Regards Joachim

Last edited by fbartels; 07-02-2014 at 07:28 AM. Reason: please

Last edited by fbartels; 07-02-2014 at 07:29 AM. Reason: please use [code] tags

Hi,

could you try the svn version? There is a fix for "Schema" problem.

Manfred
    I usually check the mobility thread at the end of the day, so please have some patience if there's no immediate response. Asking to look at certain thread per PM won't result in a faster answer.

Hi Manfred

i have installed your recommended SVN-Version from here :

Many many thanks , now runs and the issue is fixed .

Best regards Joachim

Had the same issue. Works again with latest from SVN!

Thanks for this great software!

Best regards,
    leo

Hi guys,

just a note for those who check out the latest repository. Z-Push team uses only the one at svn.berlios.de. Any other repository is not an official one and if you're using some another repository, there's no guarantee that the code is exactly the same.

Manfred

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast