Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Zarafa on Synology DSM 5.0

@quelsaruk:
    Did you check with webaccess or Outlook, too?
    What did server.log etc. say? Are other things like emails etc. which are missing.

I would try to stop zarafa, stop z-push, restore your database, then start zarafa (not z-push) check if all things were there. Then i will delete the profile on the windows phone and add it with a started z-push again.

I also tried with webaccess and same issue.

Every other folder is there, only contacts' missing. I viewed server.log and everything seemed to be ok, the only warning it had given was no licence was found (for zarafa-licenced) which is normal.

Right now i don't have ssh access to the server, so i will post later when i'm back home. And i will try what you propose, just in case that fixes anything (i checked the database and the info seemed to be in the properties table).

Thanks.

Mi server.log for last stop-start

Tue Mar 11 18:56:05 2014: Server shutdown complete.
    Tue Mar 11 19:04:45 2014: Starting zarafa-server version 7,1,8,44004, pid 11407
    Tue Mar 11 19:04:45 2014: Listening for priority pipe connections on /var/run/za
    Tue Mar 11 19:04:45 2014: Listening for pipe connections on /var/run/zarafa
    Tue Mar 11 19:04:45 2014: Listening for TCP connections on port 236
    Tue Mar 11 19:04:47 2014: Connection to database 'zarafa' succeeded
    Tue Mar 11 19:04:47 2014: zarafa-licensed is running, but no license key was fou
    Tue Mar 11 19:04:53 2014: Loading searchfolders
    Tue Mar 11 19:04:54 2014: Startup succeeded on pid 11416

As you can see, it seems to be ok. Webapp still says that it's missing the contacts folder in the hierarchy. And i don't know how to reset it

When I try zarafa-admin -l to list users, it says :

Unable to open Admin session.
    Unknown cause 0x80040107.

And now, i can't access webapp or webaccess. I'm a bit frustrated right now

Attachment Issue in DSM5

Here is one fix if you experience that you cannot send emails with attachments or attachments were missing.
    It seems that there is a default misconfiguration in the current DSM5 release. The default upload_tmp_dir is not within open_basedir and therefore no attachments could be uploaded by webapp/webaccess.
    The fix is simple: Go to web services in the control panel. In php settings click the Checkbox "Customize open_basedir" then add at the end of the line :/var/services/tmp like shown in the screenshot attached.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hello, are there any timings fixed when the version for DSM 5 will be available, week(s) - month(s), or do we need to use the Beta for the time being?

My aim is to have the package as soon as possible in the package center (more days than months). Currently Synology is doing QA tests on the package. I cannot state when these will be finished by them, but i hope in wont took so long.
    When all went fine the beta version will be the final version for the package center.

I got a license from Zarafa but it will not work with the beta and DSM 5.0

Not sure what I am doing wrong, I bought a license to upgrade and add 5 more users but when I create the base file I get a message that the key is not valid. I sent a note to zrafa and they said they checked my key and said it was valid. Is the beta compatible with a key from Zarafa?

Did you entered the key during installation of zarafa? Also the arm version of the licensed has the known bug that a licensekey wont be accepted

Thanks, that did the trick, I removed the package and reinstalled and added the key when prompted during the install. I know the free version has 3 license so when I bought 5 licenses will I now have 8 total?

As far as i know you bought 5 licenses therefore you have 5 in total. To confirm that i suggest that you contact zarafa support / sales directly as i am no licensing expert :-)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast